In celebration of our 25th Anniversary, ONE lucky winner stands a chance to win a brand new Harley-Davidson® motorcycle, customised by renowned local artists Choppajoop and Mark SBTG!
To enter in the lucky draw, simply
(i) Spend a minimum sum of $25* at Harley-Davidson® of Singapore during the lucky draw period (11th November 2018 – 27th January 2019). Every $25* spent entitles you to 1 chance of winning. Register your receipt number & personal details on www.harleysingapore.com/hds25 by 27 January 2019 to enter the lucky draw.
(ii) Make a transaction on Shell Fuels in any participating Shell station in Singapore with a valid Shell Escape Riders Card. You are entitled to 1 chance of winning per transaction per day during the promotional period with a scratch card you will receive from Shell (Scratch Card Issuance Period at Shell is from 15 November 2018 to 13 January 2019). Register with the unique scratch code on www.harleysingapore.com/hds25 by 27 January 2019 to enter the lucky draw.
(iii) Make a transaction on 1 litre of Shell Advance Ultra or Shell Advance VSX at any participating Shell station in Singapore with a valid Shell Escape Riders Card. You are entitled to 1 chance of winning per transaction during the promotional period with a scratch card you will receive from Shell (Scratch Card Issuance Period at Shell is from 15 November 2018 to 13 January 2019). Register with the unique scratch code on www.harleysingapore.com/hds25 by 27 January 2019 to enter the lucky draw.
The lucky draw will be held on 31st January 2019, 3PM at Harley-Davidson® of Singapore showroom.
Terms and Conditions for “Win a Harley-Davidson Motorcycle” Lucky Draw Promotion Campaign 2018/ 2019
1. These terms and conditions shall apply to the “Win a Harley-Davidson Motorcycle” Lucky Draw Promotion Campaign 2018/ 2019 (“Promotion”) by Harley-Davidson of Singapore (“HDS”) and Shell Eastern Petroleum (Pte) Ltd (“Shell”).
2. By registering or taking part in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Promotion Terms and Conditions and the decisions of HDS and Shell in relation to and in connection with the Promotion.a. The Promotion is from 11 November 2018 to 27 January 2019, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”). Scratch card issuance period at Shell stations in Singapore shall be from 15 November 2018 to 13 January 2019, both dates inclusive
3. HDS and/or Shell reserves the right to change the Promotion Period, to withdraw, discontinue, terminate or alter the Promotion or the terms and conditions at any time at its and their sole discretion, without notice or liability to any person.
4. This Promotion is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents and foreigners residing in Singapore, who(i) Make a minimum nett spend of twenty-five Singapore dollars (S$25) at HDS located at 253 Alexandra Road #01-04, Singapore 159936;(ii) Make any transaction on any of the following: Shell V-Power Nitro+, Shell FuelSave 98 and Shell FuelSave 95 (collectively the “Shell Fuels”) at any participating Shell station in Singapore with a valid Shell Escape Riders Card; or(iii) Make a transaction on 1 litre of Shell Advance Ultra or Shell Advance VSX at any participating Shell station in Singapore with a valid Shell Escape Riders Card.(collectively known as the “Eligible Customers”).
5. Customers at Shell stations in Singapore who transact using Shell Escape Card, Shell Value Care Card, Shell Value Drive Card and Shell Corporate Card are not eligible for the Promotion.
6. Employees and their immediate families of HDS or Shell, and each of their advertising agencies (including, without limitation, any external auditor) who are directly involved in organizing or the conduct of the Promotion are not eligible to participate in this Promotion as determined by HDS and/or Shell in its sole discretion.
7. Customers who do not have a valid Shell Escape Riders Card may apply to join and receive their Shell Escape Riders Card at any participating Shell station in Singapore.
8. HDS and/or Shell have the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of customers. Such determination shall be final and conclusive, and HDS and/or Shell are not obliged to give any reason for its or their determination.
Promotion and Qualification
9. During the Promotion Period, (i) one (1) scratch card per day per Eligible Customer will be given to Eligible Customers at the point of purchase in accordance with the requirements set out in Clause 4 (ii) and (iii) above at participating Shell stations in Singapore. Eligible Customers must successfully register each scratch card code from every scratch card received for this Promotion at www.harleysingapore.com/hds25 by 27 January 2019; or(ii) An Eligible Customer who makes the minimum spend at HDS in accordance with Clause 4(i) above must successfully register their receipt number found on their transaction receipt at www.harleysingapore.com/hds25 by the 27 January 2019. Every S$25 nett spend on a single receipt entitles the Eligible Customer to one (1) chance to win the lucky draw. Multiple receipts cannot be combined to amount to twenty-five Singapore dollars (S$25). (EG: Eligible Customer spends S$300 at HDS - the Eligible Customer will have 12 chances to win in the lucky draw by entering the receipt number in the website above.)All such entries into the website address provided above and who successfully register their codes or receipt number as set out in Clause 9 above shall be a valid “Entry” into the lucky draw for the Prize (as defined below in Clause 12).
All information entered online for each Entry must be accurate and valid. Any Eligible Customer that submits inaccurate or invalid or misleading information for the Entries shall be disqualified from the Promotion.
10. Additional benefits of the scratch card: (i) Eligible Customers who present and redeem their scratch cards at HDS are entitled to 10% off Harley-Davidson MotorClothes during the Promotion Period. Valid for one time use, limited to one (1) scratch card per transaction. (ii) All scratch cards are neither transferable nor exchangeable for cash, credits, or for other goods and services, or otherwise, either partially or wholly.
11. Lucky draw (i) One (1) winner for the Prize (as defined in Clause 15 below) will be picked at random by HDS from all of the Entries (by manual or computerized means as HDS may determine) in the presence of an external auditor on 31 January 2019 at 253 Alexandra Road #01-04, Singapore 159936 (the “Winner”). HDS reserves the right to draw a reserve winner to replace any Winner who is or may be subsequently found to be ineligible or disqualified. (ii) The Winner will be notified in writing by post, through email at their registered email address and contacted via telephone (provided that a valid telephone number is given and captured in HDS’s system) on or before 8 February 2019 regarding the Prize collection details and for their consent to disclose or publish their information on HDS’s website or other media. (iii) Prize collection period for the Winner shall be from 9 February 2019 to 23 March 2019 only. If the Winner does not acknowledge the Prize he/she has won by 23 March 2019, HDS reserves the right and has the absolute discretion to award the Prize to the next reserve winner drawn by HDS.(iv) HDS will notify the reserve winner from 24 March onwards. The prize collection period for the reserve winner shall be from 25 March 2019 to 5 May 2019. If the reserve winner does not acknowledge the Prize he/she has won by 5 May 2019, the Prize will be forfeited. (v) The Winner must produce all required original documents for verification of his/her identity as well as any other evidence HDS may require before the Prize is issued. (vi) HDS and/or Shell reserves the right to disclose and publish the name or any particulars as required for marketing and publicity and regulatory purposes and the Winner agrees to co-operate with and participate in the activities organized by HDS and/or Shell for these purposes without additional compensation.
12. Prize (i) The prize shall be a customised Harley-Davidson Softail Slim motorcycle estimated valued at S$40,000 (excluding COE, road tax, insurance and registration fees) (the “Prize”). (ii) The Prize shown on any advertising materials are for illustration purposes only. The design and colour of the Prize may differ from the picture shown. (iii) Shell and HDS reserve the right to, at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion, replace and/or substitute the Prize with any other item of its or their choosing. (iv) The Prize is non-transferrable, non-assignable, non-exchangeable, and not saleable for cash, credits or other items, unless the sale of the Prize is to HDS, who reserves the exclusive right to buy back the Prize from the Winner before the Prize is registered under the Winner.
Participation and Personal Data
13. By participating in the Promotion, the Eligible Customers agree to be bound by the rules, regulations and decisions of HDS and/or Shell, by the terms contained herein, and by any other applicable terms and conditions. Failure to comply with any of the foregoing will result in a disqualification for the Promotion.
15. The decisions of Shell and HDS on all matters relating to or in connection with the Promotion are final, conclusive and binding. Shell and HDS shall not be obliged to give any reason or enter into any correspondence with any person on any matter concerning the Promotion.
16. Shell and HDS reserve the right at any time in their sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these terms and conditions without prior notice, including but not limited to cancelling, terminating or suspending this Promotion, the eligibility terms and criteria, the selection of Prize winner, and the timing of any act to be done, and all Eligible Customers shall be bound by these amendments.
17. Shell and HDS shall not be liable or responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the Promotion howsoever arising, including but not limited to, the qualification of Eligible Customers, the submission mechanism, redemption, fulfilment of and use of the Prize, the quality or fitness for use of the Prize, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, as well as any other direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by Shell and HDS of this Promotion shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against Shell or HDS for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
18. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
19. The Promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and all Eligible Customers are deemed to have agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
20. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any terms of such agreement.